-->

Chocolatissimo by Phong Hong



Ingredients :

For the base :
- 50g butter
- 250g chocolate, chopped
- 5 eggs, white and yolks separated
- 3/4 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules dissolved in 1/4 teaspoon water
- 75g walnuts, broken into pieces (I omitted)
- 50g castor (superfine) sugar
- 10g white chocolate, melted and spread onto greaseproof paper with a spoon and chilled (This is for decoration which I omitted)
- 1 teaspoon snow powder (I have no idea what this is and I omitted)
- 100-150g chocolate, grated to decorate (I omitted)

For the Filling :
- 50g unsalted butter
- 350g chocolate, chopped (this is a lot and I wonder is it typo error? I followed anyway)
- 4 eggs, white and yolks separated (please use pasteurized eggs for your safety)
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules dissolved in 1/4 teaspoon water
- 20g castor (superfine sugar)


Method : Kat Sini




Resep Populer

Followers